Monday 6 August 2018

Chang in Afghan society

August 07, 2018
although the Afghan society is a fundamentalist society, but I think the situation was changed because I think new ganretion that they came in here, the situation shows that Afghan society is changing and goes to away of fundamentalist idea and opinion.
I think some things had rules to change, for instance:
1. transition of Afghan people from birthplace or their village,
2.  studies of youth to universities since after Taliban,
3. access of people to social media, for example, Facebook and Etc.
Anyway, last night I was sitting with my a friend in a restaurant, who come on from Dikundy province, so, he has discussed about several issues and his discussing showed that his mind has changed because he said: "root of violence come back to the ideology of ...". he criticized a lot of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment