Saturday 21 September 2019

20 years prison for a Hazara writer in Afghanistan


Twenty years prison about writing an article in Afghanistan.
Mohammad Zaman Ahmadi
Dangerous and brutal court order. Mohammad Zaman Ahmadi a Hazara writer who had went to prison because he had wrote an article about Bamyan’s Buda.(1) Although that article did not printed in any magazine or newspaper Etc.
So he went to prison because a mulla or Muslim leader had said: that article is against Islam!  So Afghanistan is a brutal place for writers and all protests writers and disagreements writers.
I hate that situation and I afraid of. Because of this brutal situation I write to unknown and I am publishing my opinion about ideology and religion Etc.
Ahmadi has passed just 7 years and remained 13 years 
I want freedom
Long live freedom
Ali Payam


No comments:

Post a Comment