Sunday 8 September 2019

A Hazara activist human right killed by terrorist in Afghanistan

An activist human rights who was a Hazara and chief of provincial office of Afghanistan independent human rights commission killed by Islamism group of Taliban.
Abdussmad Amiri
Abdussamad Amiri a Hazara and a chief of Afghanistan independent human rights commission in provincial office in Ghor province was cut his head by group of Taliban who are a terrorists Islamic.(1)
When I heard that news I shocked because I was been a member of AIHRC some years ago in Daikundi province. I am very sad. And it is bad news for all humanists in the world wide. I know that Afghanistan is a dangerous place where no safe place for all writers, activists’ human rights.
Killing of Abdussamad Amiri shows that the Afghanistan is a realistic hell. I afraid of from this situation because I was emploee and member of AIHRC.
I hate terrorists and Taliban and all fundamentalists religious.   

Ali Payam

No comments:

Post a Comment