Tuesday 22 October 2019

Me & threats for writhing


Me & threats for writhing
In 2007 my article printed in “Afghanistan” newspaper. Next that day "Ulama council" (clergymen council) was gathered together and discuses about my article and announced that article is against Islam. Then decided that writer’s article have to be killed or have to go to prison because Ali Payam wrote against Islam.
My article was about Haj that is one of an element of Islam that Muslim go to Arabian Saudi for action ceremony of Haj. I had been argued in my article that all Afghan people are poor so their live are not suitable or fit for that ceremony because those instead of going to Haj the have to pay money for their life and their children and another their necessary.
I argued sensible about Haj and situation of Afghanistan people but Muslim clergymen don’t have sensible discuses and those are dogmatism.
So one of a familiar persuade them that cross from my killed or prison. That person was his name Mr. Fayaz who is living in Afghanistan now and he defined me because he knew me. I am thanked from Mr. Fayaz and I hate from brutal situation and all who there are no tolerance. Also I want a place for writing without fear and thread. All freelance writers need to a freedome and a without censur and threat that those can wrie.
Ali Payam
October 22, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment