Sunday 20 October 2019

was censored my article last week by a newspaper



Was Censored my article last week by a newspaper.
There is no a suitable situation and a acceptable condition for freelance writers in Afghanistan now. I wrote and sent an article according request of my friend who is chief of a newspaper in Kabul for printing. The friend send a message to me and explained that you article is a non- printing, because it was colliding whit clericals or Mullah and Islam religious that is predominant in Afghanistan.
So my article censored by chief of a newspaper who is my friend and he was afraid from clergyman and mullah those are owner of all thing in Afghanistan.
However, I am look for a free place where no censure that I can write without any limited for me. I don’t tell name of that newspaper and that chief editor of newspaper because the situation no suitable and I afraid of killing me and I afraid of cut my neck by Mullah and clergymen.
Please help me. I look for a place without censur and I want write without any the fear. 
By the way, my article was about folkloric music and mullah those are opposition of festival music and their declaration that shows the music is illegal and against Islam
Ali Payam
October 20, 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment